Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bachelor Day 07

The Finale:

Author's note: Please excuse the fuzziness of the pictures. My virtual memory died some where during Day 5 and things just got more and more blurred, until I eventually lowered all of the visuals to keep my sanity.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Good morning Francis, lovely dress. How are you holding up today? Your presence is required upstairs. No, third floor. Yes, its the mandatory morning flirts. Just the three and nothing more, just reject him so you can get this over with.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Francis: I know you have to do this Juss, but back off. I don't want another fight, my pride can't take another beating.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Juss: Sankiro, I know you are expecting the three flirts this morning, but I am breaking the rules...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*ding*
It's noon and time once again to take a look at the relationship numbers and yes I actually wrote them down this time because I was curious.

6. 100/100
7. 66/38

He really is a nice guy. Even after the attack, he still doesn't hate Francis. What a guy!

Some wedding pictures:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All of the past roommates came to the wedding, included on the guest list was Mary & Jack Indabocks. (I apparently forgot to change their formal wear, oops)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ouch right, Lara was out of the house when it became public knowledge of Juss' love for Sankiro. What a horrible way to find out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The wedding party was a huge rockin' success and it is off to the honeymoon they go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aw, welcome back... did you guys have fun on the honeymoon? The champagne is chilled and ready.

Champagne Ceremony:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Juss: To Sankiro, the woman who stole my heart. May I be worthy of your love and bring you nothing but happiness.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you for joining us in our second and final season of the Bachelor / Bachelorette!

5 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Twoyys4me said...

That was another terrific challenge Ruby! So happy for Juss and Sankiro... :)

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Love the humor. I didn't like Sankiro that much... ah well, as long as they are happy!

Queenofsimtopia

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Great job! Loved this Bachlor too!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Trese said...

That was a great challenge Ruby, I think I may have to try this one!

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job, bow chicka bow wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home